The Environmental Education and Training Centre (CEFMA). CEFMA is a cornerstone of Cator’s strategy for promoting and spreading sustainable development.
Located in Alcover, the centre’s aims include: raising awareness, giving information and providing training on the environment to both the general public and employees. The centre receives visits mainly from schools and universities.
- The dissemination of public information.
- The active promotion of sustainable development and raising awareness of the pressing need to protect the environment.
- The promotion of separated waste collection and the usage of recycled products, arising from the know-how of more than 20 years of activity.
- Continuous staff training.
- To inform of environmental regulations pertaining to the Generalitat de Catalunya, the Spanish Government and the EU.
- Assisting governmental and public services by creating awareness campaigns and promoting greater environmental involvement within society and companies.
- Cator continues to offer extended support to several national and international associations for the promotion of Used Oil Regeneration and sustainable development.
- Cator collaborates with organizations involved in the improvement and preservation of the environment.
- Lectures and conferences.
- Collaboration in research projects with universities.